Acerca de este libro
(,. WoodMI, rrinter, Anget Court, Skinner Street, London.
No. 148 230
148. Oh Impertinent!—Whisperers—Letters to them.. Steele
149. Letter from a Widow with two Lovers, and An-
150. Inconveniences of Poverty—Affectation of Sloven-
151. Character of a Man of Wit and Pleasure Steele
152. Military Courage
153. FoDy of wishing to be young ——
154. Letter of Apology for a Man of Wit and Pleasure..
155. Impertinent Conversation to Women in Business..
156. Character of Women's Men ^—^—
157. Improper Method of educating Youth ——
158. Letters censuring the Spectator—on Women's
159. The Vision of Mirza Addisom
160. On great natural Geniuses ———
161. Letter and Reflections on Rustic Amusements... Budgem.
162. On Inconstancy and Irresolution Addison
163. Disappointment in Love—Letter from Leonora
Consolation > Addison
164. Story of Theodosius and Constantia
165. Introduction of French Phrases in the History of
.the War—Specimen in a Letter ,-