« AnteriorContinuar »
PROCEEDINGS FOR HIGH TREASON AND OTHER
CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
EARLIEST PERIOD TO THE YEAR 1783,
WITH NOTES AND OTHER ILLUSTRATIONS:
T. B. HOWELL, Esq. F.R.S. F.S.A.
FROM THE YEAR 1783 TO THE PRESENT TIME :
THOMAS JONES HOWELL, Esq.
33 & 34 GEORGE III.......A. D. 1793 & 1794.
Printed by T. C. Hansard, Peterborough-Court, Fleet-Street :
BLACK, PARBURY, AND ALLEN; BALDWIN, CRADOCK, AND JOY ;
595. Proceedings against ALEXANDER SCOTT, for Sedition, A. D.
[Now first published.]
p. 542, 1. 24, for as read so.
1. last, for choose read chose. p. 543, l. 1, for choose read chose.
last line but 6, dele of. p. 545, l. 16, for make the use read make use. P. 548, l. 8, for there read three.
l. 27 from bottom, for resolutions read resolution.
1. 23 from bottom, for of read on.
1.35, after interpretation insert a comma.
1. 36, dele the comma. P. 690, !. 11, for Mr. Margarot? The read Mr. Margarot, the
1. 22 from bottom, for form read frame. p. 691, l. 20 from bottom, for corporal read corporate. P. 692, l. 5, for adding read staiing. p. 696, l. 25, for triumph; and read a triumph, and
II. 28 & 29, for duties. That read duties that
1. 19 from bottom, for every read my. P. 697, l. 32 from bottom, for us an read us as an. p. 702, l. 31, for meeting. He read meeting, he. p. 791, 1. 13, for republicæ read reipublicæ.
& last line but one, for republicæ read reipublicæ.