Art, I. Narrative of a Journey in Egypt and the Country beyond the
Cataracts. By Thomas Legh, Esq. M.P.
Il 1. The Emerald Isle, a Poem. By Charles Phillips, Esq. Bar-
rister at Law. Dedicated by Permission to the Prince Regent.
2. The Speech of Mr. Phillips, delivered in the Court of Common
Pleas in Dublin, in the Case of Guthrie versus Sterne; with a
3. Speeches of Mr.Phillips on the Catholic Question; with a Preface.
4. An Authentic Report of the Speech of the CELEBRATED and
„ELOQUENT Irish Barrister, Mr. Phillips, delivered at Roscommon
5. The Speech of Counsellor Phillips on the State of England and
Ireland, and on a Reform in Parliament; delivered at Liverpool,
Oct. 31, 1816.
III. A Treatise on the Records of the Creation, and on the Moral
Attributes of the Creator, with particular Reference to the Jewish
History, and to the Consistency of the Principle of Population
with the Wisdom and Goodness of the Deity. By John Bird
IV. A Voyage round the World, from 1806 to 1818; in which Japan,
Kamschatka, the Aleutian Islands, and the Sandwich Islands
were visited, &c. By Archibald Campbell.
V. Shakspeare's Himself Again! or the Language of the Poet as-
serted; being a full and dispassionate Examen of the Readings
and Interpretations of the several Editors. Comprised in a Series
of Notes, Sixteen Hundred in Number, illustrative of the most
difficult Passages in his Plays-to the various Editions of which
the present Volumes form a complete and necessary Supplement.
By Andrew Becket.
VI. 1. An Essay on the Nature and Advantages of Parish Banks for
the Savings of the Industrious, &c. with Remarks on the Pro-
priety of uniting these Institutions with Friendly Societies; toge-
ther with an Appendis, containing the Rules of the Dumfries
Parish Bank, &c. &c. By the Rev. Henry Duncan, Minister of
Ruth well, Dumfriesshire.
2. A short Account of the Edinburgh Savings Bank.
3. Report of the Committee of the Highland Society, on the Na-
ture of Savings Banks.
4. A Summary Account of the London Savings Bank. By Charles
5. Third Report of the Edinburgh Society for the Suppression of
Beggars, for the Relief of occasional Distress, and for the Encou-
ragement of Industry among the Poor, &c. to 1st Nov. 1815.
6. First Year's Report of the Bath Provident Institution, established
7. Observations on Banks for Savings. By the Rt. Hon. George Rose.